Botiga Pro extends the mobile Off-Canvas Menu component with a premium option that displays a Categories tab next to the mobile menu to show an easily accessible list of your product categories.
With the off-canvas product category navigation feature, you can better support your mobile users by making it easier to navigate your products on smartphone and tablet devices.
You can add a product category navigation to your off-canvas menu in two simple steps:
1. Open the Off-Canvas Menu Options
You can enable the product category navigation for mobile and tablet users from the Customizer.
Go to Appearance > Customize > Header > Header Builder, switch to mobile editing view, and add/edit the Off-Canvas Menu:
2. Configure the Settings
The off-canvas menu settings will show up in the left sidebar:
Here are the main options you can customize if you want to (however, note that each option comes with a sensible default, so the off-canvas product category navigation works out of the box, too):
- Display Shop Categories: Displays the Categories tab in the mobile off-canvas menu.
- Exclude Categories: If you want to exclude one or more categories from the navigation, add the category IDs as a comma-separated list (see how to find the product category IDs in WooCommerce).
- Text Color: Controls the colors of the headings and menu items of the off-canvas menu.
- Background Color: Controls the background colors of the headings and menu items of the off-canvas menu.
- Border Color: Controls the border colors of the headings and menu items of the off-canvas menu.