1. Go to Appearance > Theme Dashboard and activate the Templates Builder and Mega Menu modules;
2. In the Templates Builder module, click on Build Templates:
3. Click on Add Template:
4. Name your template, choose Content Block and set the hook display rule to none.
The templates builder is ready to use with either WordPress Block Editor (Gutenberg) or Elementor page builder. In the next steps you might decide which page builder you wish to use.
5. If you are using the default WordPress Block Editor (Gutenberg), click on the plus icon and search for the botiga templates builder components to insert on the page. If you are using the Elementor page builder, just skip this step and proceed to the next one.
6. If you are using the Elementor page builder, click on the ‘Edit with Elementor’ button. This way you will be able to build the template content with the Elementor page builder. Once you are in the Elementor edit page, you can find the botiga widgets name as ‘Botiga WooCommerce’ in the left sidebar. If you are using the default WordPress Block Editor (Gutenberg), just skip this step and check the step 5.
7. Once you are done with everything, publish/save the changes.
8. Go to Appearance > Theme Dashboard > Theme Features and click on Customize to create a new mega menu. In this tutorial we assume you already know how to create a mega menu, but if you don’t know how to do that, learn more about that in the mega menu documentation.
9. Edit your mega menu, go to the Content options, select ‘Custom Content Block’ in the Content Type dropdown and select the custom content block you’ve created