The ‘Add To Cart Notifications’ feature is included in Botiga Pro as a module and allows you to show your customer a notification when a product is added to the cart.
Here’s a screenshot that shows the default notification style, but you can change the design at any time using the module’s customization options:
1. Enable the ‘Add To Cart Notifications’ Module
To start using the feature, you need to enable the module.
In your WordPress admin area, go to Appearance > Theme Dashboard > Theme Features, and find the following module:
Once you enable the module, the feature immediately starts working.
2. Customize Your Add To Cart Notifications
If you want to customize the style of the notification popup, click the Customize button. It will take you to the following Customizer options:
Here are the customization options in detail:
- Layout: Controls the layout of the notification popup.
- Position: Controls the location where the notification is displayed on the screen.
- Close After (Seconds): Defines how long the notification is shown once a product is added to the cart.
- Display Conditions: Defines the pages where the notification will be displayed (by default, it’s shown on all pages).
- Titles Text Color: Sets a color for the title of the notification popup.
- Content Text Color: Sets a color for the text content of the notification popup.
- Background Color: Sets a background color for the notification popup.
- Close Icon Color: Defines the colors of the close icon.
- Border Radius: Defines the border radius of the notification popup.