You can display Buy Now buttons on your shop catalog and product pages to send your customers straight to the checkout page for a quick buy (instead of showing them the View Cart page first).
The Buy Now feature allows you to provide your customers with more options, make your checkout process smoother, and increase your conversion rate.
This is what a Buy Now button looks like on a product page of the Jewellery demo (you can display it with or without an Add To Cart button):
Let’s see how you can add the Buy Now buttons to your Botiga store:
1. Enable the ‘Buy Now’ Module
The Buy Now feature is bundled with Botiga Pro as a module.
To start using it, you need to enable the module from the Appearance > Theme Dashboard > Theme Features page in your WordPress admin area:
2. Customize your ‘Buy Now’ Buttons Globally
Once the module is enabled, click the Customize button.
It will open the Customizer in a new tab and take you to the Buy Now section (you can also find these options by opening the Customizer manually and clicking the WooCommerce > Buy Now menu):
You’ll need to configure the following settings:
- Button Text: Controls the label on all the Buy Now buttons on your site (the default option is ‘Buy Now’).
- Redirect To: Defines the page where the user is redirected after clicking the Buy Now button (the default option is the Checkout page).
- Single Product – Display Position: Controls the position of the Buy Now button on single product pages.
- Shop Catalog – Display Position: Controls the position of the Buy Now button on shop catalog pages.
- Auto Reset Cart: Removes everything from the cart before adding a product with the Buy Now button.
- Hide Add To Cart Button: Controls whether the Add To Cart button is displayed or not.
- Remove Added To Cart Message: Removes the ‘View Cart’ feature from the checkout page.
- Display Conditions: Defines the pages where the Buy Now buttons are displayed (e.g. you can show them only on single product pages).
3. Customize your ‘Buy Now’ Buttons for Individual Products
The ‘Buy Now’ settings in the Customizer are global options that will be applied to your entire site.
However, you can override some of those global options on a product-level basis.
To do so, open the product page you want to customize, click the Edit product link in the top admin bar, and scroll down to the Botiga Product Options panel on the product admin page:
Here, open the Buy Now tab, and configure the following settings:
- Button Text: Controls the label of the Buy Now button on the individual product page.
- Redirect To: Defines the page where the user is redirected after clicking the Buy Now button.
- Redirect To – Custom URL: This option only works when the Redirect To option is set to Custom URL. It defines the custom URL where your customers will be sent after clicking the Buy Now button.