Botiga Pro extend the free theme with more shop sidebar positions.
You find this option at
Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Catalog > Layout > Sidebar
When “Top” position is selected, a new field to control the “Sidebar Top Columns” is shown.
Slide-Out position works like a off-canvas sidebar that can be show or hidden by clicking in a button.
- Sidebar Open Button Text: The text of button that display the off-canvas sidebar.
- Sidebar Open Icon: Show or hide the icon/button that display the off-canvas sidebar.
Sidebar ‘Slide-Out’ styling
Once you have the ‘Slide-Out’ style enabled, new options to customize the sidebar styling will appear under Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Catalog (Style) > Layout > Sidebar
- Close Icon Color: Controls the color from the icon that closes the sidebar.
- Background Color: Controls the background color from the entire sidebar area.
- Widgets Divider Color: Controls the divider color from widgets inside the sidebar area.
- Sidebar Space Between Widgets: Controls the spacing between the widgets inside the sidebar area.
- Sidebar Padding: Controls the padding/spacing from the sidebar area.
New shop widget area:
Botiga Pro extend the theme with a new exclusive widget area to shop pages. This way you can have unique sidebar for pages, blog archive, blog posts (the Sidebar widget area) and at same time a unique and exclusive sidebar to WooCommerce pages (the Shop Sidebar widget area). You can find the new shop widget area at Appearance > Widgets > Shop Sidebar