Botiga Pro extends the free theme with a useful Sticky Add to Cart feature that allows you to show a sticky add-to-cart box in your Botiga store.
You can set it up in two simple steps:
1. Enable the Module
The Sticky Add to Cart feature is available as a Botiga Pro module.
To start using it, you need to enable the module on the Appearance > Theme Dashboard > Theme Features page in your WordPress admin area:
2. Configure the Settings in the Customizer
Once you enabled the module, you can find the related customization options in the Appearance > Customize > Single Product > Sticky Add To Cart menu:
You have access to the following options:
- Position – you can choose whether you want to show the box at the top or bottom of the screen.
- Elements – allows you to show or hide the individual elements of the add-to-cart area.
- Elements Spacing – defines the horizontal spacing between the elements in pixels.
- Hide When Scroll To Top – hides the sticky add-to-cart area while the user scrolls up the page.
- Allow Third Party Plugins Content – controls whether third-party plugins can add content to the sticky add-to-cart box.
- Visibility – lets you show the sticky add-to-cart box only in selected device types — the three available options are: “Show on all devices”, “Desktop only”, and “Mobile/Tablet only”.