If you are running Botiga Pro with version prior to v1.2.9, please refer to the old documentation here.
Here is how you can create a custom 404 page template:
1. Go to Botiga > Theme Dashboard and activate the Templates Builder module;
2. Click on Build Templates:
3. Click on Add Template:
4. Name your template:
5. Click on the ‘Display Conditions’ icon:
6. Add a new condition and choose the ‘404’:
7. Click on ‘Create New’ and select your prefered builder:
The templates builder is ready to use with either WordPress Block Editor (Gutenberg) or Elementor page builder.
8. If you are using the default WordPress Block Editor (Gutenberg), click on the plus icon and search for the botiga templates builder components to insert on the page. If you are using the Elementor page builder, just skip this step and proceed to the next one.
9. If you are using the Elementor page builder, once you are in the editor page, you can find the botiga widgets name as ‘Botiga WooCommerce’ in the left sidebar. If you are using the default WordPress Block Editor (Gutenberg), just skip this step and check the step 8.
10. Once you are done with everything, don’t forget to publish/save the changes