If you are running Botiga Pro with version prior to v1.2.9, please refer to the old documentation here.
The Templates Builder module allows you to build various areas of your website using the Botiga Pro theme and the default WordPress Blocks Editor (Gutenberg) or the Elementor plugin. You can build: Shop archive pages, single product pages, 404 page, content blocks (attached to various hooks), custom mega menu and modal popup content (using the content blocks).
How to enable the templates builder
From your admin area, go to Botiga > Theme Dashboard, locate the Templates Builder module, and click on Activate. Once the module is activated, you can click on Build templates to be taken to the templates interface.
Please note: after you have activated this module, you can also find the templates interface under Botiga > Templates Builder.
Blocks/Widgets available in the Templates Builder module
The following blocks/widgets are available as part of the Templates Builder module. All components below are available to use with either the default WordPress Blocks Editor (Gutenberg) or Elementor page builder.
- Shop Archive Title
- Shop Archive Description
- Shop Archive Categories Links
- Single Product Add To Cart
- Single Product Additional Information
- Single Product Description
- Single Product Image
- Single Product Meta
- Single Product Price
- Single Product Rating
- Single Product Sharing
- Single Product Short Description
- Single Product Tabs
- Single Product Title
- Shop Breadcrumb
- Shop Notices
How to build templates
- Learn how to build a custom shop archive template
- Learn how to build a custom single product template
- Learn how to build a content block
- Learn how to build custom thank you page templates
- Learn how to build a mega menu dropdown with content block
- Learn how to build a modal popup with content block
- Learn how to build a custom 404 template