Note: Starting from Sydney Pro 4.0.0, the Modal can also display any Elementor template.
How to setup the Modal Popup?
You can enable the Modal Popup through Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > General > Modal Popup
1. Enable Modal Popup: Turn on/off the modal popup.
2. Display Modal Delay (Seconds): Once the page is loaded, that’s the delay time in seconds the modal popup should be displayed to the user.
3. Layout: Select between 3 types of layout (left side image, right side image or without image).
4. Popup Max Width (px): Control the width of the modal popup.
5. Side Image: The image to be displayed when Layout is defined to have side image.
6. Side Image Max Width (%): Control the width of the side image inside the modal popup.
7. Content: The content to be rendered inside the modal popup. HTML and Shortcodes are allowed here. To insert HTML, switch from Visual to Text mode.
8. Enable Cookie: Enable a cookie to permanent close the modal popup when the user click in the “X” button. So the popup will not be displayed every time the user access the website.
9. Cookie Name: Defines the cookie name to be stored in the browser.
10. Cookie Expiration Time (Days): The cookie expiration time. The quantity of days that the modal popup should be hidden to the user. Once this quantity is reached, the modal popup will be displayed again.
11. Display Settings: Control how the modal popup should be displayed.
Display Settings Options:
Control the locations where you want your modal to be displayed by including or excluding categories, specific pages etc.