How to setup the Modal Popup?
This feature is bundled as a module within Botiga Pro, so firstly you have to enabled it from Appearance > Theme Dashboard > Theme Features
Once you have it enabled, you can find the modal popup options at Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Modal Popup
- Enable Modal Popup: Turn on/off the modal popup.
- Display Modal Delay (Seconds): Once the page is loaded, that’s the delay time in seconds the modal popup should be displayed to the user.
- Layout: Select between 3 types of layout (left side image, right side image or without image).
- Popup Max Width (px): Control the width of the modal popup.
- Side Image: The image to be displayed when Layout is defined to have side image.
- Side Image Max Width (%): Control the width of the side image inside the modal popup.
- Content: The content to be rendered inside the modal popup. HTML and Shortcodes are allowed here. To insert HTML, switch from Visual to Text mode.
- Enable Cookie: Enable a cookie to permanent close the modal popup when the user click in the “X” button. So the popup will not be displayed every time the user access the website.
- Cookie Name: Defines the cookie name to be stored in the browser.
- Cookie Expiration Time (Days): The cookie expiration time. The quantity of days that the modal popup should be hidden to the user. Once this quantity is reached, the modal popup will be displayed again.
- Display Settings: Control how the modal popup should be displayed.
Display Settings Options:
- Show In: There are 3 options: All pages, Specific post types and Specific page/post ID’s.
- Post Types and/or Page/Post ID’s: If Show in specific post types is defined, a comma separated post type “slugs” should be entered in the field. If Show in specific page/post ID’s is defined, a comma separated post/page ID’s should be entered in the field.
- Show On Search Page: Display the modal popup in the search page.
- Show On 404 page: Display the modal popup in the 404 page.