The Quick Links Module lets you create a floating contact bar. Here is a video overview of this feature:
How to activate the Quick Links module
To activate the Quick Links module, please go to your admin area and from there go to Botiga theme dashboard. Once you’re here, locate the Quick Links module and click on Activate.
Configure the Quick Links module
All options related to the quick links are located in Customize > General > Quick Links.
- Enable the Quick Links floating bar;
- Pick the style you want, select the devices on which you want to show the quick links bar and the display conditions;
- Start adding quick links.
- Image: this can be a regular image file or an SVG file. Please note: you might need to enable SVG upload by installing a plugin that facilitates this.
- Text: this is just the label for your quick link. If you use the left-hand side or right-hand side display styles, this text will be displayed as a tooltip automatically as it might not fit otherwise.
- Link or shortcode: you have multiple possibilities here. You can add an internal or external link, a mailto or a tel link, or even a shortcode that the theme automatically identifies and displays right next to your quick links bar.
- Use the styling options to design the way you want to.