The Wishlist module enables your customers to add their favorite products to a wishlist in your WooCommerce store.
Once a product is saved to the wishlist, your customers can find it quickly and easily when they are ready to buy.
In the screenshot below, you can see an example of a Wishlist button on a WooCommerce product page (created with our free Botiga WooCommerce theme):
If you want, you can also show a wishlist icon on top of each product image on your Shop and catalog pages:
Your customers can view their My Wishlist page by clicking the View wishlist button that Merchant Pro displays on the product pages of the items that have been added to the wishlist.
Here’s what the My Wishlist page looks like — as you can see below, your customers can add any of the listed products to the cart easily by clicking the belonging Add to Cart button:
Now let’s see how you can configure and activate Merchant Pro’s Wishlist module.
1. Open the Wishlist Module
Open your Merchant dashboard by clicking the Merchant menu in the left sidebar of your WordPress admin area.
Find the Improve Experience section, and click the Wishlist module to open its settings page:
2. Configure the Module’s Settings
On the admin page of the Wishlist module, you’ll find three groups of settings — we recommend that you review and configure each option before activating the module:
- General Settings – Here, you can toggle the wishlist buttons on and off on your single product and shop archive pages.
- Add To Wishlist Button Settings – This group of settings allows you to customize the position, label, design, and colors of your wishlist buttons.
- Wishlist Page Settings – These settings let you create and customize your My Wishlist page — you can also access (and edit) this page from the Pages > All Pages menu of your WordPress admin area.
Once you’ve configured all the settings, click the Save button in the top-right corner of the page.
3. Enable the Wishlist Module
Finally, activate the module. You can do so by clicking the Enable button at the top of the page: