The Quick Social Links module allows you to display floating social media icons on your WordPress site to make it easier for your visitors to connect with you. You can add as many quick social links as you want to.
This module has a very user-friendly workflow: once you enter the URL of one of your social media accounts, Merchant Pro automatically adds the belonging vector icon (SVG) in your chosen color so that the social icons match your branding.
You can also choose between three locations for your floating social icons — you can show them on the left, right, or bottom of your pages.
In the screenshot below, you can see an example of a floating social link widget added by Merchant Pro to a WordPress site:
Below, we’ll see how to configure and enable Merchant Pro’s Quick Social Links module.
1. Open the Quick Social Links Module
First, open your Merchant dashboard by clicking the Merchant menu in the left sidebar of your WordPress admin area.
Find the Build Trust section, and click the Quick Social Links module to open its settings page:
2. Add Your Social Media Links
Once the module’s settings page opens, scroll down to the Links section, then add all the social media links you want to show on your website.
Beyond social media links, you can also add custom quick links where you need to upload the icon yourself.
The icons will show up in the Preview pane in real time as you add them:
Once your social links are added, click the Save button in the top-right corner of the page.
3. Configure the Settings
You can find the settings of Merchant Pro’s Quick Social Links module above the Links section on the module’s admin page.
The module’s settings are grouped into three categories — review and configure each option:
- Settings – Here, you can choose the layout (bottom, left, right) and define the visibility (all devices, desktop only, mobile/tablet only) of your floating social links.
- Style Settings – This group of options lets you configure the icon color, background color, and border radius of your floating social icon widget.
- Display Conditions – Here, you can create display or user conditions to define the page, post, or user types where Merchant Pro will display/hide the floating social icons (e.g. entire site, archives, single posts, various WooCommerce page types, logged-in/logged-out users, etc.). You can add as many display and user conditions as you want by clicking the Add new button.
Once the settings are configured, click the Save button in the top-right corner of the page.