This feature is only available in Sydney Pro. To learn more about Sydney Pro, please go here.
Using our MailChimp widget, you can easily add a newsletter subscribe form to any of your Elementor-powered pages.
Connect your MailChimp account
The first step is to connect your Mailchimp account. To do this, navigate to Appearance > Customize > Mailchimp and add your API key. If you don’t have an API key yet, click on the link from the Customizer and you will be taken to MailChimp’s documentation to learn more about API keys, or click on this direct link to be taken directly to the API keys section in your MailChimp account.
Click on the button to create your key, then go back to the customizer and paste it.
Publish your changes from the Customizer and move on to Elementor.
Add your widget in Elementor and connect it to a subscribers list
Now that you have connected your MailChimp account, you can start using the widget. You just have to search for MailChimp inside the Elementor widget panel and drag and drop the aThemes: MailChimp widget.
Now that you’ve added your widget, the first thing you need to do is select the list (audience) to which you want to connect your form to. This dropdown will automatically be populated with the lists from your MailChimp account.
Apart from the mandatory steps outlined above (connecting your Mailchimp account and connecting your widget to a list), there are many more things you can customize for this widget, including general settings as well as styling options.
- For example, you can display your form as inline or stacked.
- You can change the labels for all the fields or you can even disable the first and last name fields if you don’t need to collect that info
- You can also change all the messages (loading, success, error):
The available styling options for this widget are divided into four sections:
- General, which lets you control the widget and alignment of the form
- Fields – you can colors, borders etc.
- Button – a full set of options for your button, both in normal and hover state
- Messages – so you can control the typography and everything related to the form’s messages.