Since WooCommerce 8.3+ the Cart and Checkout pages are being rendered from blocks by default. At the moment Merchant is not compatible with those new blocks, so some functionalities that handle with Cart/Checkout won’t work. In this case, to get the Merchant functionalities working, you have to switch to the Classic Shortcodes.
- Go to Pages > All Pages, and then locate and edit the Cart/Checkout page.
- In the page editor, open the List View and select the Cart or Checkout block.
- Open the Block Transform menu as seen above.
- Choose “Classic Shortcode”.
- The block will be transformed into a Classic Shortcode placeholder block.
- Save your changes by clicking the Update button in the top bar.